Wednesday, September 9, 2009

Fig and Fontina Panini = WOW!

In Warren's Men Health magazine we saw an awesome panini that we had to try (last week). Actually anything with panini and good stuff we will never deny.

Since Warren and I both love to cook we take turns at different things. I was prepping and he was cooking/assembling.

As I like all things looking nice I left it very "presentable" for Warren. When he saw it, he just shook his head saying, "I love that you love to cook but this is just...[he got a funny look from me before he could continue]...too cute." What a sweet hubby ;)
The main star of the show was fresh figs, soooo good!
Layer that with Fontina, prosciuto, and greens and its just what I call success!
All in between crunchy toasty ciabatta...

After we were finished I was just wishing we had more figs. We will defenitely be eating spin-offs of this again!





1 comment:

Alondra said...

The panini looks excellent, save some of those figs for me. But the best was Sebastian going down the slide.