Sunday, September 21, 2008

Sebastian Boris Bickley is here!!

Hi Everyone! We have made it! This post will be all about pictures (more to come of course as I haven't accumulated all of the cameras yet) and when I have more time I will post the delivery story. Thanks again to everyone for your thoughts and prayers, baby and Mommy are doing great!

Sebastian Boris Bickley
September 15, 2008 at 11:07PM
8lbs 5.2oz 21in long

First time with Mom and Dad

New parents of a gorgeous baby boy!



Abuelito Alberto already having fun with Sebastian

Abuelita Alondra


A very proud Tio David


Tia Tatiana




Grandmas!

Grandma Cheryl and Grandpa John

Before delivery, Aunt Jenn and Uncle Ryan

Sweet Aunt Layne


8 comments:

Tabatha said...

OMG I'm so excited to come meet Sebastian and see you all!! I'll be in town next week -- I'll bring takeout!!

Anonymous said...

He is SO beautiful!!! I'm getting a little misty looking at these pics:) You and Warren are going to be the best parents ever! Congratulations!!

Anonymous said...

OH MY!! He is so handsome! Congratualtions, I hope you are feeling good. We all miss you and are glad that you are doing so well :) I hope I can see you soon!!

Anonymous said...

OMG!!!! He is freakin cute as ever!!!!!!! I cant wait to come and home and see him and spoil him rotten!!!!!!!!!!

Congrats Warren and B, love y'all both (oh and of course Baby Sebastian too)

zhsy00001 said...

You guys make some offal handsom babies.

Anonymous said...

CONGRATS!!!
Very handsome little man!
Hope everyone is doing well.

<3 Love to All

Layne & Chris said...

I love love love that little man!!! Love the parents too!!!Thank you for posting more pictures!! Can't wait to see you all!!!!!!!!!!

Unknown said...

Baby B looks great. =)) And, your dad cracks me up!