Monday, November 5, 2007

The Driving Range

Saturday, November 3

Warren bought me a set of really nice used golf clubs...in fact they are nicer than his :) so we decided to take them for a test run at the driving range at Memorial park. WOW I suck! It took me about 20 tries before actually hitting the stupid ball. I eventually got it and started hitting them out of the park. OK, maybe not out of the park but pretty close. OK OK... barely at the 150 mark at the flag. At the end there was this 4 yr old who is the future Tiger Woods kicking our butts. We eventually had to leave cause he was making me look really bad. I know I am but I don't need a 4 yr old to prove it.

So here are pictures of me attempting and Warren showing off his nice legs.



Looking so serious...but yet I finally hit the ball!!!!! Proof is that it is not in the picture!









And after about 90 balls each we called it quits.





Lot of soreness afterwards too. But that can be a good thing. :)

No comments: